One of the best and easiest things you can do to help an artist’s release day succeed is pre-save. Pre-saves help artists get their music on curated playlists and create buzz around new their new song.
The best part about it– it’s free to do once you’re on Spotify.
Every week many artists are posting their pre-save links for their upcoming new music, so we decided to make it easy for you. Below is a list of this Friday’s new music and pre-save links. Go down the list and pre-save them all so you don’t miss out!
- Cody Johnson – Human The Double Album
- Kyle Kelly – Lyin’
- Jake Francis – What I’ve Been Missing
- Whiskey and the Dog – Creed Fisher
- Angie K – Country Is As Country Does
- Old Dominion – Time, Tequila & Therapy
- Mike Ryan – Jacket On
- Muscadine Bloodline – Dispatch To 16th Ave
- HIXTAPE – Small Town On It
- Chase Rice – If I Were Rock and Roll
- Matt Stell – Boyfriend Season
- Connor Smith – I Hate Alabama
- Bailey Zimmerman – Change
- Derek Johnson – Doin’ Country Right
- Charles Wesley Godwin – Strong
- James Barker Band & Dierks Bently – New Old Trucks
Where to find all new music
Once you pre-save them all, go like Country Pickinz New Music Friday playlist to find all of these songs and many surprises! Available on Spotify and Apple Music.